PHD Releases New Nozzle Cylinder for Bottle Blowing
PHD, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial automation solutions, is pleased to release the Series BCZUS Universal Nozzle Cylinder for the plastic bottle blowing industry. The new Series BCZUS Cylinder expands our proven series of Sidel® solutions.
Series BCZUS Universal Nozzle Cylinders are direct replacements for Sidel® Universal Cold Set Machines. These cylinders mount into the same space and bolt patterns, provide significantly longer service life, and reduce maintenance and downtime in stretch blow molding applications. Units are field repairable and feature improved geometry over OEM units to reduce component fatigue.
Series BCZUS Benefits:
PHD’s dedicated division, the Plastic Packaging Components (PPC) Group, focuses on blow molding of bottles and other plastic containers. These products are drop-in replacement solutions for Sidel® and Krones® and other brand machines. Other specialized solutions include blow molding nozzle actuators, needle cylinders, eject slides, transfer arms, and more.
- Designed to operate for 20 million cycles
- Drop-in replacement for OEM
- FDA-approved materials used throughout
- Lube-free in both high pressure and low pressure sections
- Optional internal detent to keep unit in the retract position with loss of air pressure and during service reducing chance of damaged transfer arms
- Composite, high wear resistant, rod scraper
- Tooling kit available for in field re-build
For more information and to download/order catalogs, visit www.phdinc.com. For assistance, call (800) 624-8511.
Published by PHD, Inc. on Jan 05, 2016
T (800) 624-8511
F: (260) 479-2315
9009 Clubridge Drive
Fort Wayne, IN