Trio’s PC-MCAT 64 is an innovative "Motion + PC Solution". A powerful quad core Intel Atom processor is used to drive both a high performance motion controller and a compact PC that can run user applications under Windows. The PC-MCAT software uses a real-time extension to allow both Windows and the motion controller to run directly on their own processor cores.
- Motion + PC Solution for Automation Machinery
- Fanless compact PC with E3845 Quad Core Atom Processor at 1.91 Ghz
- Powerful up to 64 Axis EtherCAT Based Trio Motion Coordinator
- RTX64 Real Time Extension to allow Motion + Windows Running Directly on Their Own Processor Cores
- Plug and Play EtherCAT Configuration Expandable Support for Servo Drives, I/O and Devices From Over 100 Manufacturers
- Programmable In Easy TrioBASIC, built-in IEC 61131 or PC based Programming Languages Such As "C"
- 4 GByte RAM + 64 GByte Upgradable SSD
- Built-in GBit Ethernet Port For Vision Cameras
Plug and Play
The motion controller’s own dedicated EtherCAT master Ethernet port can launch data packets with less than 1 µsec of jitter. The 1.91GHz Atom processor is paired with 4 GBytes of RAM and a high speed 64 GByte upgradable SSD to give sufficient PC performance for many machine types.
Published by Trio Motion Technology on Jul 17, 2017
187 Northpointe Blvd.