B&H Machine Sales Company Profile
Founded in 1939, by Jack and Ethel Bekolay, B&H has continually grown to meet the ever changing needs of industry and more importantly our customers. In 1972, Richard Bekolay became President and added a 35,000 square foot fabrication facility featuring the latest in CAD/CAM. In 1985, B&H added another 100,000 square feet to house even more gear reducers, bearings, motors and power transmission equipment.
B&H Machine Sales
9339 W. Fort Street