Automotive Infotainment System Connectors
Yamaichi Electronics presents its Automotive Infotainment System Connectors for module standards
In recent years, Automobile Infotainment System has become one of the fastest evolving tech markets in the world. As the critical component in such system, the connectors interfacing with Infotainment module card demand reliable and great signal transmission capability under Automobile operating environment.
Yamaichi Electronics proudly presents its Automotive Infotainment System Connectors for module standards such as Qseven, MXM2.1, SMARC, MXM3.1, and high-speed applications meeting automotive grade performance against shock and vibration with special screw locking features.
FEATURES CN113-230 Series Supports both Qseven & MXM2.1 module’s mechanical interface Ideal for embedded system COM module connection Transmission Speed: 2.0 Gbps Supports signal interfaces: PCIe 1.0, USB2.0, HDMI, etc. BECHS ...
- Supports both Qseven & MXM2.1 module’s mechanical interface
- Ideal for embedded system COM module connection
- Transmission Speed: 2.0 Gbps
- Supports signal interfaces: PCIe 1.0, USB2.0, HDMI, etc.
- Transmission Speed: 5.0 Gbps
- Additional connector to separate power usage and expand signal pin traffic
- Support PCIe 2.0, USB3.0, HDMI, LVDS, etc.
- Supports both SMARC & MXM3.1 module’s mechanical interface
- Ideal for Infotainment system and embedded system COM modules
- Transmission Speed: 12 Gbps
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C ~ +105˚C
Published by Yamaichi Electronics on Jun 02, 2021
T: (408) 715-9100
475 Holger Way
San Jose, CA