Stimpson Company Inc. Company Profile
In 1852, the Edwin B. Stimpson Company opened a 1,500 square foot factory in Lower Manhattan at what would be, 31 years later, the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Over the last 25 years alone, Stimpson has shipped over 150 billion parts including Eyelets, Grommets, Washers, Hole Plugs, Snap Fasteners, Vents, Clamps, Ferrules and many additional metal products.
Stimpson Company Inc.
1515 SW 13th Court
Pompano Beach, FL