QA1’s spherical bearings are available in a wide variety of sizes, styles and materials, with or without PTFE liners. Loader Slot (SLB): Injection molded PTFE race. Self-sealing and self-lubricating. Metal-to-metal support for heavy loads and smooth operation for low and m...
QA1’s spherical bearings are available in a wide variety of sizes, styles and materials, with or without PTFE liners.
- Loader Slot (SLB): Injection molded PTFE race. Self-sealing and self-lubricating. Metal-to-metal support for heavy loads and smooth operation for low and moderate loads.
- Injection Molded (EMB): Injection molded nylon race for superior ball-to-race conformity. Self-sealing and self-lubricating. Ideal for low load, low oscillation applications.
- Commercial (COM): Alloy steel with optional self-lubricating PTFE liner. COM-SS is made from stainless steel.
- Precision (NPB-T, YPB-T & WPB-T): Stainless steel with a PTFE liner. Options include narrow or wide bearings for tighter tolerances and high misalignment bearings.
- Unique Dimension (MIB, AIB & SIB): Increased race width and diameter. Improved wear characteristics and corrosion resistant for longevity. Optional self-lubricating PTFE liner.
- Custom Sizes & Materials: Available upon request. Minimum orders apply.
QA1 Industrial Catalog
QA1 manufactures and supplies rod ends, spherical bearings, ball joint linkages, shock absorbers, suspension components, linkages, as well as custom products for a variety of Industrial markets. We have the largest selection in the industry, economical prices, unmatched quality and a huge inventory with over 99% same day shipments. Our expert engineering, design and quality control personnel, coupled with our international manufacturing alliances, allow us to lead the way in providing quality and consistent products at competitive prices. With over 6,500 SKUs, QA1 has the selection to fit any industrial need.
QA1 Motorsports Catalog
QA1 specializes in providing performance shock absorbers, carbon fiber driveshafts, suspension, rod ends, spherical bearings, ball joints and other related items to a variety of markets including: circle track racing; drag racing; street performance; street rodding; construction, fitness; agriculture and packaging equipment; as well as several other industrial markets.
QA1 Releases Staked Design & Quick Disconnect Ball Joints
In the widely used staked design ball joint, the tube is swaged around the ball for a metal-to-metal ball joint that doesn’t allow excessive play. The quick-disconnect ball joint is ideal for applications requiring rapid assembly and disasse...5 Jan 2015
For more information send an inquiry directly to QA1 Precision Products, Inc.
21730 Hanover Ave.