RSDW/RDDW08 & RSDW/RDDW10 Series 8W/10W Encapsulated Module Type Railway DC/DC Converter
Introduction Shortly after releas...
Shortly after releasing the RSD-30/60 enclosed DC/DC converter for railway applications, MEAN WELL continues to expand the DC/DC railway product line to cover even lower power applications by releasing the RSDW/RDDW08 and RSDW/RDDW10 series, which are 8W and 10W DC/DC encapsulated on board modules suitable for railway applications.
The RSDW/RDDW08 and RSDW/RDDW10 are designed according to the international DIP24 pin-out standard and are certified to the EN55032, EAC TP TC004, and EN50155 railway safety standards. With outstanding features such as low-profile enclosure (8W: 10.2mm, 10W: 12.7mm), 4:1 wide input voltage range, -40~+85°C ultra-wide operating temperature, and anti-vibration capability, the RSDW/RDDW08 and RSDW/RDDW10 can serve as reliable secondary isolation, DC UPS, or battery voltage regulators for applications such as railway, trams, buses, industrial automation, telecom, etc.
- 4:1 wide input range
- 3 years warranty
- Ultra-low-profile, dimensions (L x W x H): 8W – 31.8ｘ20.8ｘ10.2mm/ 10W – 31.8 x 20.8 x 12.7mm
- Safety approval: Railway: EN50155/EN50121-3-2 / ITE: EN55032, EAC
- Remote ON/OFF control
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Input reverse polarity / Input under voltage
- IP-OP Isolation – 8W: 1.5KV, 10W: 3KV
- -40～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
44030 Fremont Blvd