QA1’s male and female rod ends are available in a variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and chromoly steel. With metric or inch sizes, you’re sure to find a rod end for any need. Endura Loader Slot: Introduced in 1995. ...
QA1’s male and female rod ends are available in a variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and chromoly steel. With metric or inch sizes, you’re sure to find a rod end for any need.
- Endura Loader Slot: Introduced in 1995. The ball is inserted into a machined slot, then surrounded by reinforced PTFE. Strong and durable. Good for most applications.
- 2-Piece: Mohawk design. The body is swaged around the ball, then loosened. Economical and good for light duty applications.
- 3-Piece: The ball is pressed into a sleeve that’s swaged around it. Offers better ball-to-race conformity. Good for high load, high oscillation applications requiring tighter tolerances.
- Bronze Race: 4-piece rod ends with a carbon steel body. Used in low load, high oscillation applications.
- Injection Molded: Nylon reinforced race compound offers high wear resistance. No holes are drilled, so rod end keeps full integrity. Used in low load, moderate oscillation applications.
QA1 Industrial Catalog
QA1 manufactures and supplies rod ends, spherical bearings, ball joint linkages, shock absorbers, suspension components, linkages, as well as custom products for a variety of Industrial markets. We have the largest selection in the industry, economical prices, unmatched quality and a huge inventory with over 99% same day shipments. Our expert engineering, design and quality control personnel, coupled with our international manufacturing alliances, allow us to lead the way in providing quality and consistent products at competitive prices. With over 6,500 SKUs, QA1 has the selection to fit any industrial need.
QA1 Motorsports Catalog
QA1 specializes in providing performance shock absorbers, carbon fiber driveshafts, suspension, rod ends, spherical bearings, ball joints and other related items to a variety of markets including: circle track racing; drag racing; street performance; street rodding; construction, fitness; agriculture and packaging equipment; as well as several other industrial markets.
QA1 Releases Staked Design & Quick Disconnect Ball Joints
In the widely used staked design ball joint, the tube is swaged around the ball for a metal-to-metal ball joint that doesn’t allow excessive play. The quick-disconnect ball joint is ideal for applications requiring rapid assembly and disasse...5 Jan 2015
For more information send an inquiry directly to QA1 Precision Products, Inc.
21730 Hanover Ave.