Peninsular Cylinder Company Announces New Partnership with Amlok!
Peninsular Cylinder Company is proud to announce their new partnership with Amlok! This allows Peninsular the ability to incorporate the rod lock, providing a plug and play assembled unit at a cost competitive price. These integrated units are ideal for the food in...
Peninsular Cylinder Company is proud to announce their new partnership with Amlok! This allows Peninsular the ability to incorporate the rod lock, providing a plug and play assembled unit at a cost competitive price. These integrated units are ideal for the food industry, wash-down, and underwater applications.
Bill Tyler, Peninsular’s National Sales & Marketing Manager, focuses on the importance of this partnership, “Through these past few years, Peninsular has taken great strides to expand the industries we serve. With that said, there can be varying customer needs that arise along the way. This partnership helps us to directly accommodate those customers who have applications that require a rod lock in place.” There are many key benefits to Amlok Rod Locks, which include the following: POSITION
HOLDING, POWER-OFF ROD LOCKING DEVICES
- Holds load during power or pressure loss
- Designed to attach directly to your cylinder/actuator
- Reliable mechanical spring clamping with pneumatic or hydraulic release
- Infinitely variable clamping for round shafts/rods
- Double acting locking action for clamping in both directions
- Available in a sealed version for food industry, wash-down, or even underwater applications
- Custom designs available by request
- All products are made in the USA
Peninsular Cylinder Company was originally founded in 1948 to manufacture hydraulic & pneumatic cylinders to service Ford Motors, Chrysler and General Motors assembly and powertrain plants throughout the U.S. and Canada. Through the years, they have become a valued & trusted supplier to all industries requiring linear actuation. Today, they are an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company who also meets NFPA/JIC Tie Rod Cylinder Configuration standards.
27650 Groesbeck Highway