Hardy Integrated Panel Solutions Simplify Complex Weighing Applications
Manufactured in the USA in a UL508A Certified Panel Shop with Fast Turnaround
Hardy Process Solutions’ (www.hardysolutions.com) new Integrated Panels help solve complex w...
Hardy Process Solutions’ (www.hardysolutions.com) new Integrated Panels help solve complex weighing applications with easy to configure and order solutions. Manufactured in the USA in a UL508A Certified Panel Shop in type 4 or 4X enclosures, Integrated Panels accommodate weighing instrumentation and peripherals including buttons, switches, relays and summing cards.
Integrated Panel Solutions (IPS) are delivered in a variety of materials, shapes, and types with technically advanced weighing instruments complete with a wide range of interface options for automation and process control systems. With features such as push buttons, switches, relays and tower lights built in, IPS are easy to integrate into complex industrial manufacturing operations.
Hardy supports most major industrial protocols and are Rockwell Automation’s only weighing partner to achieve the Premier Integration status (the highest level of integration with Rockwell Automation® ControlLogix® and CompactLogix® systems).
“Hardy delivers turnkey solutions with fast turnaround times for customers' with complex weighing needs,” said Tim Norman, product manager instrumentation for Hardy Process Solutions. “We simplify integration into their manufacturing system, saving time in configuration and installation, enabling customers’ to get up and running faster and with just one supplier.”
Each IPS includes:
- One or more Hardy HI 4050, HI 6500, HI 6500-XP, or HI 6600 series instrument configured with any number of options, mounted on DIN Rail in a hinged type 4 or 4X enclosure with the associated pass through glands for power, communications, up to four sensors and up to three output cables.
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired display mounted onto the enclosure door and located in the center of the upper half of the door allows an area for buttons and switches to be located in the lower half of the enclosure door.
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired Hardy HI6020 IT summing card with connectors mounted in the back of the enclosure on stand-offs, simplifying wiring for multiple load cells.
- 22mm metal pushbuttons and associated indelible marking. Available buttons are currently Blue (reset), Black (zero) and White (tare) and are located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- N position selector switch and associated indelible marking to indicate modes of operation for Gross or Net located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- A 3-mode tower light wired to the instrument on the top of the enclosure.
- Opto22 relay backplane to accommodate a large variety of relay choices in AC, DC, low and high current, mechanical and solid state
Hardy IPS lead times and pricing will vary depending on configuration. For quotes, call +1-858-278-2900 or email email@example.com.
About Hardy Process Solutions (A Roper Technologies Company)
Hardy Process Solutions has established itself as an industry leader in the weighing automation world by providing highly accurate precision measurements, while seamlessly integrating process weight signals into a Rockwell plant control system. At Hardy, we believe that industrial weighing solutions should be EASY to engineer and operate. We believe that simplicity delivers the LOWEST TOTAL COST to own. That’s why our solutions are EASIER to install, integrate, commission, diagnose and maintain in all four areas of the supply chain.
1. STOCK - accurate weight and level measurement/monitoring
2. MAKE - adaptable weight & rate material feed measurement/control
3. PACK - for robust rate & weight feed measurement/control
4. SHIP - off-the-shelf static and dynamic check weighing solutions
Want MORE PRODUCTIVITY at the LEAST TOTAL COST to own? Call Hardy to discover how Today! Visit the Hardy Process Solutions website at www.hardysolutions.com, call 858-278-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Roper Technologies
Roper Technologies is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper designs and develops software (both software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water, education and other niche markets worldwide. Additional information about Roper is available on the Company’s website at www.ropertech.com
T: (858) 278-2900
9440 Carroll Park Dr.
San Diego, CA