AquaPruf 7600 VBT
AquaPruf VBT (Vertical Belt Technology) This vertical belt technology is used for elevating bulk products like vegetables and fruits, popcorn, grains and nuts, pet food, pharmaceuticals, and small packages. As a sanitary, vertical conveyor belt system, it's ideal for food, pharmaceutic...
AquaPruf VBT (Vertical Belt Technology)
This vertical belt technology is used for elevating bulk products like vegetables and fruits, popcorn, grains and nuts, pet food, pharmaceuticals, and small packages. As a sanitary, vertical conveyor belt system, it's ideal for food, pharmaceutical, chemical industries, and all sanitary environments as it carries out a wide range of applications.
The belt technology is built for steep and vertical inclines, as well as bulk material handling, food process, and as a washdown conveyor, is easy to clean. For more information on our latest, innovative technology, check out the features below or fill out the form on the right.
FEATURES OF VBT:
- Elevation for walk-through
- Hopper feeding
- Weigh scale feeding
- Sanitary environments
- Continuous TIG Welded 304 stainless steel frame#
- 4 Polish on all surfaces
- Open frame and tool-less design for ease of cleaning
- Drive Gearmotor located on main column outside food drop zone
- Staggered Sidewall Belt provides 15% more pocket capacity than traditional sidewall belt
- Self-Releasing Sidewall improves product release
- Consistent RF Bonded Staggered Sidewall with 80% less bond area
- Staggered Sidewall can be individually and easily repaired if damaged
- Clean-through Side Wall Design improves clean-ability and reduces cleaning time and water usage
- Quick Change open-frame design allows belt change in approximately 20 minutes
- Tool-less removal of idlers and belt supports
- Loose belt drops down main column
- No belt tensioning needed
Creating a Preventative Maintenance Program for Sanitary Conveyors
Conveyors are often overlooked when it comes to maintenance of equipment out on the shop floor. That’s because they’ve built up a good reputation through the years for plugging it in and forgetting about it. But by establishing a preventive maintenance program, being observant and following simple maintenance procedures, conveyors will keep food products moving for years to come.
Dorner's Newly Redesigned 2200 Series Belt Conveyors Feature High Speed Transfers, Universal T-Slot and More
A high speed nose bar transfer option, redesigned frame, additional belting and expanded guiding make Dorner’s newly redesigned 2200 Series low profile belt conveyors even better than before.28 Apr 2016
For more information send an inquiry directly to Dorner
975 Cottonwood Ave.
P.O. Box 20